Backflow Prevention Devices (Backflow Preventers) are necessary for any property and are essential for the safety of your employees, tenants and their customers and/or visitors. These assemblies prevent potable water from being contaminated through infiltration of stagnant water or other unwanted infiltration from industrial or fire protection piping. Proper maintenance and repair of all your prevention devices can prevent illness and keep your occupants safe and free of needless illness. Under Public Law 99-339 (the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986), every supplier has the primary responsibility for preventing water from unapproved sources from entering public potable water systems.
Backflow Testing and Repair
Domco Plumbing has certified backflow testers registered with the American Backflow Prevention Association (ABPA) serving California as well as the American Water Works Association (AWWA) of California. Domco Plumbing provides services that include backflow device inventory and notification of city water testing due date reminders for all clients as well as follow up to ensure your test results are properly recorded with the proper water authority. Domco Plumbing is registered with all of the city water departments in Sacramento County.
Our testers are qualified to:
- 1: Install appropriate backflow prevention assemblies and certify all backflow prevention assemblies with the appropriate water authority
- 2: Maintain backflow prevention assemblies while ensuring that original manufacturer warranties are protected.
- 3: Perform accurate annual backflow device tests and ensure reports are promptly filed with the water authority.
- 4: Complete and file reports to the appropriate water authority on forms approved by their administrative offices.
- 5: Repair backflow prevention assemblies when necessary for devices that need certification or are leaking.
- 1: Our technicians will inspect property backflow devices and determine whether each unit is working properly while on-site performing work.
- 2: Our technicians will review the property site and report any conditions that could cause performance problems for your backflow devices.
- 3: Our technicians will identify any problems with the general condition of each device including piping, valves, hangers, drains, test ports and report any current or potential problems.
- 4: Our technicians will gather all device information and we will update our customer records for all of your backflow devices.
- 5: Our technicians will identify and report any devices that are unprotected and vulnerable to theft.
- 1: We stand by our work and will follow-up until every job is completed no matter how small or large.
- 2: We will not recommend anything that doesn’t need to be done.
- 3: We will be there even after the service call to answer your questions.
- 4: With our experienced technicians, job quality is guaranteed.
On-Site Inspections and Inventory
Our Commitment to Customer Relationships
OCR services many commercial properties and supports property management companies, property owners and managers, homeowners associations and commercial retail stores throughout Sacramento and has developed long-standing relationships with its customers.
We always provide honest and reliable service to our customers.